THE ACTIVITY INCLUDES
- An approximately 3 hour descent (7.5 Miles)
- The equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- One certified guide by raft, and also a safety kayaker if required
- Fun and adrenaline guaranteed!
*Participants must weigh at least 41 kilos (90 pounds).
**A minimum of 6 people are required to start a descent.
***A $40 deposit per person is required at time of booking.
****A group of 8 people minimum is required for this descent.
Contact us for informations 819-443-3360
Live an unforgettable rafting experience on the Gatineau River! With its starting point only 30 minutes from base camp, The Bonnet Rouge Rafting offers an action packed and exciting 3 hour descent on a 7.5 miles river stretch, composed of 7 RIII to RV class rapid sections. Whether you are a beginner or an expert looking for a thrill ride, this great day will definitely live up to your expectations.
***Certain packages and personalized rates are available on request. Please use the reservation form HERE, and we will contact you to discuss it with you and give you information.
- Your swimsuit
- Sneakers or sandals that attach securely to avoid losing them during the activity
- A sweater or fleece jacket
- Sunscreen lotion
- Eyeglasses ties if necessary
- A towel and change of close for the of your day when you will leave the river
- ID (required)