THE BONNET ROUGE CAMPING SITE
The Bonnet Rouge Rafting also has a beautiful rustic campground tailored to the needs of its customers. The site has well-maintained dry toilets, picnic tables and places for campfires. For your use, we recommend you bring your own drinking water. (Firewood is not included in the rental price of the camping space)
The Bonnet Rouge Rafting’s campground has plenty of space allowing you to enjoy a host of activities such as beach volleyball, badminton, bocce, croquet and such to relax with family or friends. Not to mention that the site is bathed in an exceptional natural environment that lends itself nicely to hiking.
Please note that pets are not allowed. In addition, any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied access to the site.
- Adults: $25 + tax per night, per person
- Children from ages 6 to 14 (accompanied by at least one adult): $12 + tax per night, per person
- Children under 5 years old (accompanied by at least one adult): Free
- Launching and river exit: 6$ per person
- Park and Play: $20
- Fishing: $20
- Firewood sold on site at $10